Programmes and Projects
GTCF supports the inclusive development of communities.
- GTCF drives curiosity in Robotics - which deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.
- Robotics affords a breakthrough in several fields such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, The Internet of Things, 3D printing and autonomous vehicles.
- Learners are given projects such as the challenges astronauts face while in space by building programmable robots using Lego Mindstorm. Which entails the physical design and construction of robots, and the algorithms that are used for control.
- This program is aimed at amplifying a heightened probability of learners within rural schools that have very little exposure to maths, science and English to navigate into science, engineering and technology orientated career paths.
The following are the projects for 2015-2020:
Agriculture Development Programme
- Soya Beans Cluster Formation: GTCF will provide technical and business skills and support for the propagation, processing and marketing of soya bean and its products between 2016 and up to 2021.
- Inland Fish Farming Cluster Development: GTCF will work with communities, providing them with technical and business skills for the propagation, processing and marketing of tilapia and catfish
- Farmers Support Programme
Creative Industry Development
- Talent Development: GTCF provides opportunities for skills development and business incubation to develop individuals talents
- Content Development: GTCF supports individual artists and organizations which develop content for television and film
- Capacity building of civil society organizations
- Education enrichment programs
- Poverty Eradication projects
- Community Dialogue